Tektonic Defends Toronto Businesses With A Multi-Layered Approach To Security
Do you expect a simple cybersecurity defense to actually protect you from the many cybercrime threats out there? Neither do we—that’s why Tektonic protects clients with a multi-layered cybersecurity defense.
Did you know that, on average, there’s a cyber attack every 39 seconds?
It could be a ransomware infection. It could be a phishing email. It could be one of the many other methods cybercriminals employ today.
The point is that cybercriminals have an extensive arsenal of weapons to attack with—are you hoping your lone firewall will be enough to keep you safe from all of them?
The Tektonic team understands that a single layer of protection simply won’t cut it—we’ve been in the business long enough to know that a simple cybersecurity defense will soon lead to a data breach.
That’s why we take a multi-layer approach to our clients’ cybersecurity…
How Tektonic Protects Clients In Toronto, Whitby, Richmond Hill & Huntsville
The Tektonic team believes that the only way to effectively develop cybersecurity is through a fully managed approach that builds a culture of best practices, in combination with a range of carefully chosen technologies.
We can provide managed security solutions that address your company’s specific needs, and we can do this in a cost-effective manner. The many layers of our managed IT security service include:
- Liongard Monitoring: We leverage Liongard’s industry-leading monitoring solution to secure your IT infrastructure. This automated service augments our capabilities with unified visibility into your entire IT environment-from endpoints and cloud services to firewalls and networks, so we can proactively identify and eliminate potential issues as they occur in real-time.
- Endpoint Protection: EDR is an emerging technology based on antivirus solutions that address the need for continuous monitoring and response to advanced threats. This is a vital service that protects endpoints like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments. Endpoint protection may also include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more.
- Managed Firewalls: We’ll ensure that your firewalls deliver a range of enterprise-class features, including:
- The ability to identify undesirable encrypted applications
- Prevention against network intrusions
- Intelligence in improving blocking decisions
- Intrusion prevention
- A baseline for deviations from normal application behaviors
- DNS Protection: A DNS filter is a software solution that actively blocks access to or interaction with dangerous content online.
When business devices try to access a website, the DNS filter looks up the destination to determine if the site is deemed safe or potentially unsafe. More advanced filters can even prevent users from clicking a suspected dangerous link.
By blocking unsafe websites and content, DNS filters dramatically limit the risk posed by unaware users. These solutions can be deployed both at home and at work to avoid unnecessary risks and minimize or eliminate malicious attacks that threaten to take down your entire system.
- Blackpoint Managed Detection and Response (MDR): MDR gives you both the capability to better defend your business, as well as the expert support that you need to manage it. It’s a robust cybersecurity service that allows you to be confident in the way your business is defended.
- Outsourced Cybersecurity Team: This MDR solution enlists an expert cybersecurity team from Blackpoint, which works around the clock to identify, report, and eliminate threats.
- Environmental Threat Detection: MDR performs a series of vital functions including analyzing the types of risks that your organization may be exposed to. This can help you determine precisely what the most critical threats are.
- Faster Response: MDR helps you fully understand exactly which cybersecurity threats you face, allowing you to act before a breach occurs. You can take action today and avoid a nightmare tomorrow.
- Threat Prevention: Proactive monitoring applies proven rules to your security system, delivering a higher level of breach management.
- Confident Data Security: MDR allows you to take back control of your data security. It’s a reliable system that focuses on one thing—preventing cyber breaches from occurring.
- RapidFire Tools Assessment & Scanning: We use this solution to regularly scan and assess your IT environment, finding and eliminating potential weaknesses.
Tektonic Protects You With A Multi-Layered Approach To Security For Businesses In The GTA
With our team managing your cybersecurity, you can trust that you have a multi-layered defense keeping your data secure. You don’t have to worry about different threats overcoming a basic cybersecurity solution—you’re protected on all fronts.
Are you relying on a simple cybersecurity solution right now?
Every minute you continue to do so, you’re putting your data at risk. Get in touch with our team to learn more about our multi-layered approach to cybersecurity.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!