Channel Futures Names Tektonic To NextGen 101 List
Channel Futures has released its annual list of forward-thinking IT companies — and Tektonic is proud to be on it.
Every year, Channel Futures develops a comprehensive list to recognize the most innovative IT companies around the world – the NextGen 101. This month they released their 2021 edition of the list, which includes Tektonic.
Why Is Tektonic On The NextGen 101 List?
The NextGen 101 list recognizes innovative IT companies like Tektonic that help their clients harness cutting-edge technologies for better business outcomes. In doing so, these forward-thinking IT companies help to bring the industry as a whole forward and rapidly advance the use of modern technologies in business environments.
Tektonic Supports Clients’ Digital Transformation Processes
Digital transformation is one of the biggest buzz phrases going around the business community right now. At its simplest, it’s the initiative to use new technologies for better business outcomes. That’s why 54% of businesses worldwide are investing in digital transformation strategies in one way or another.
It’s simply the way the world is moving, and for good reason. The business workplace is being drastically altered by technology as each year goes by – if you don’t embrace it, then you’ll be left behind.
The Tektonic team is proud to help clients harness new technologies, improve their processes, and transform their businesses. When a digital transformation initiative is a success, it catapults the client’s business to new heights in efficiency and success.
How Does Digital Transformation Benefit Tektonic Clients?
The digital transformation processes we manage for clients catapult their enterprises to new heights in efficiency and success. It ensures that everyone in the organization has bought into the solution, which greatly improves the chance for it to succeed.
Most organizations that want to implement solutions to enhance their business need to start with a review of the different areas of their organization — this determines their digital transformation readiness. When we manage the process, it begins with questions for the stakeholders about what is working well in the organization and what needs improvement. All of this will then lead the stakeholders down the right path as to where and how the most impact can be made to the enterprise through the implementation of a solution.
Likely areas for review include Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, HR, Client Experience, and Management. When the areas of the organization that have the most room for improvement are identified, finding the right solutions will be obvious to the stakeholders. When implemented by the Tektonic team, these solutions offer the most benefit to the organization, such as enhanced collaboration, automation, or a new project management process.
6 Ways Tektonic Helps Clients Modernize Their Businesses
As a NextGen 101 member, Tektonic is committed to helping clients modernize and update their business processes with the help of innovative technologies.
With our help, clients are able to:
- Personalize Their Systems: Tektonic clients don’t have to settle for a one-size-fits-all build. We deliver a customized build that promotes self-service among the client’s staff (automated support, self-enrollment of mobile devices, etc.).
- Encourage Mobility: Implement Mobile Device Management and Bring Your Own Device policies that allow employees to use their own devices in combination with the business’.
- Harness The Cloud: We increase collaboration and simplify management by hosting their data and applications through the cloud – again, prioritizing security in line with the access given to staff members. By moving to a cloud solution instead of conventional infrastructure, our clients enjoy all the benefits of an up-to-date and optimized IT infrastructure, without having to pay more than our monthly service fee.
- Use Data To Your Advantage: With the right information, each choice our clients make can have attainable and expected positive results for their business; without that information, they would essentially be gambling with the future of their company.
Business intelligence is the collection and analysis of data collected such as department productivity, overall growth, sales trends, and customer behaviour. Applications of this data can range from something as simple as Spreadsheets for the organization, and storage of data to Online Analytical Processing or Reporting and Querying software. Each has a specific use and offers various benefits to your small business.
Reporting and querying software extracts, sorts, summarizes, and presents selected data. This data could range from sales reports of specific items to a measurement of the efficiency of marketing plans.
- Automate And Evolve Your Cybersecurity: These advanced types of cybersecurity software (firewalls, antivirus, antimalware) use artificial intelligence to better predict, identify and eliminate harmful malware. Security based on advanced algorithms that can adapt and learn creates a system that can become familiar with the normal patterns associated with each user and device, detecting anomalies in those patterns quickly. Essentially, something known as a neural net can be used in cybersecurity efforts. Based on a robust algorithm, the neural net can “learn” to spot patterns of data associated with previously identified and classified spear-phishing emails. By incorporating this technology into an email client’s spam filter, the filter will be able to spot fraudulent incoming emails and eliminate them before they reach the recipient. One of the best parts about neural nets is that they continue to learn and improve the more that they are used. With increasingly more data to draw from, this Artificial Intelligence will become more and more accurate in doing its job.
- Automate A Range Of Processes: Automation with machine learning plays an enormous role in optimizing workflows and predicting problems before they occur. With workflows based in the cloud, our clients can automate or semi-automate many processes:
- Use analytics to predict problems before they arise.
- Automate and monitor work and maintenance schedules.
- Track and optimize work-in-progress on sites using sensors that monitor downtime
Tektonic Helps Clients Harness New Technologies
Tektonic made the Nextgen 101 list because our team understands that modernizing the client’s business doesn’t have to be a massive restructuring of the way they operate. Step by step, we can affect these changes, by helping clients to realize the advantages made available to them by modern technology.
The business workplace is being drastically altered by technology as each year goes by — and Tektonic is proud to lead the charge.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!