It’s Only A Matter Of Time Until Basic Cybersecurity Does Damage To Your Business…
Are you sure you’re catching and eliminating every threat posed to your network and data? It’s a lot for any organization to handle on their own—that’s why we use the Blackpoint Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution.
Can you handle cybersecurity all on your own?
In theory, it’s entirely possible that, if you’ve invested in the right technologies, and have the right skill set, you could handle cybersecurity for your business all on your own.
You would oversee your own installations, management, maintenance, monitoring, and everything else that comes with operating a secure and robust business IT environment.
But, if we’re being honest… that’s a big if.
You Can’t DIY Cybersecurity
When it comes to protecting against the ongoing, evolving cybersecurity threats in play today, managing cybersecurity independently is, understandably, a tall order. That’s why it usually doesn’t work.
In fact, it takes most businesses up to 6 months to find out that they’ve experienced a data breach.
Are you still confident you can protect your business by yourself?
Don’t Let Threats Go By Unnoticed
An internal cybersecurity manager or even an entire team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skill sets. You might have the most talented person or people and they will still be limited in what they can do.
That’s why it’s wise to enlist expert assistance.
You don’t have to handle cybersecurity on your own—the Tektonic team can equip you with the Blackpoint Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution.
Blackpoint MDR is an outsourced service that provides organizations like yours with threat hunting services and responds to threats once they are discovered. MDR fully manages your cybersecurity defense, keeping an eye out for threats, as well as providing the expert team to address them when they occur.
How Does It Work?
- Kickoff Meeting: Meet with Tektonic to assess security requirements and network infrastructure.
- Implementation: The Tektonic team deploys SNAP agent and network taps.
- Playbook Development: We work with your team to create a customized response playbook in the event of a breach.
- World-Class MDR Protection 24/7/365: Rely on confident, fully-managed cybersecurity.
What Does Blackpoint MDR Do?
This solution fulfills a number of key roles for organizations like yours:
- Outsourced Cybersecurity Team: This MDR solution enlists an expert cybersecurity team from Blackpoint, which works around the clock to identify, report, and eliminate threats.
- Environmental Threat Detection: MDR performs a series of vital functions including analyzing the types of risks that your organization may be exposed to. This can help you determine precisely what the most critical threats are.
- Faster Response: MDR helps you fully understand exactly which cybersecurity threats you face, allowing you to act before a breach occurs. You can take action today and avoid a nightmare tomorrow.
- Threat Prevention: Proactive monitoring applies proven rules to your security system, delivering a higher level of breach management.
- Confident Data Security: MDR allows you to take back control of your data security. It’s a reliable system that focuses on one thing—preventing cyber breaches from occurring.
MDR gives you both the capability to better defend your business, as well as the expert support that you need to manage it. It’s a robust cybersecurity service that allows you to be confident in the way your business is defended.
Don’t Forget—You Need MDR To Qualify For Insurance…
Another key benefit of MDR is that it will help you secure the right cyber risk insurance policy.
The core issue is that as cybercrime becomes more common and more damaging, insurers are raising their cybersecurity standards. MDR is a common requirement for the more attractive policies on the market today.
By investing in MDR with the Tektonic team, you make yourself a more easily-insured company.
Stop Trying To Manage Cybersecurity On Your Own
Don’t let your cybersecurity suffer, and don’t assume you have to handle it all on your own. You can start improving your cybersecurity in three simple steps:
- Book a meeting with our team at a time that works for you.
- Let us assess your cybersecurity and show you how Blackpoint MDR works.
- Get back to focusing on your work, instead of worrying about your cybersecurity.
Thanks to our friends at Pure IT in Calgary for their help with this article.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!