We’re proud to say that it’s not going to extremes to move the Earth for our customers, which include a number of nonprofit organizations. It’s just what we do – going the extra ten miles and shifting tectonic plates for our valued customers. In fact, we’ve built our collective careers on being able to do this for our not-for-profit clients who need a Toronto IT company that cares enough to deliver them the finest IT services possible.
Here are some replied-to FAQs we’ve compiled from our inquiries by nonprofit organizations:
How do our IT systems differ from those of for-profit companies?
There’s actually little to no difference at all between the IT systems of nonprofits and those of “monetized” companies. Whatever differences there are would be arbitrary and negligible – therefore, we can bring you not-for-profit organization IT service and support that carries exactly the same efficacy!
When you claim to be able to “Move the Earth” for nonprofits – what exactly do you mean?
We mean that we can shift tectonic plates – as our name implies – for any of our customers, nonprofit groups included. Our motto, “Moving the Earth to maintain your Network!” is meant to imply that we’ll go to whatever lengths we need to in order to get you into the “Maximum Satisfaction Zone”.
So…what kinds of IT solutions does that promise entail?
We’ve broken down our promised deliverables for you in a nutshell/bulleted list that includes (but may not be limited to):
- Less Downtime – Faster resolution leads to more productivity.
- Fewer Day-to-Day Issues – Proactive maintenance prevents IT issues in general.
- Freeing You Up – Giving you more time in the day to address your business at hand.
- Flat-Rate IT Budget – Knowing your IT expenses ahead of time, your accounting department will thank you!
- Infrastructure Protection – Keeping your network and devices safe and secure.
- Business Continuity – Through backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices.
- A Good Night’s Sleep – Knowing your business is in good hands 24/7.
How will your Toronto IT services help us grow our nonprofit business?
There are plenty of ways this will happen. First, we’ll partner with you and your department heads, and formulate plans to eliminate your IT issues before they cause you expensive downtime.
This will allow you to continuously drive your business forward and grow as an entity – even with more profitability, likely. And, as your success is our success, we grow as you grow, and we all prosper!
Sounds like a winner! When can we get started?
We can begin shifting your tectonic IT plates as soon as you give us the green light! Give us a call at (416) 256-9928 or email us via secure contact form and we’ll get back to you right away with the only IT company in Toronto ON your nonprofit organization will ever need!