- WRITTEN BY Jorge Rojas POSTED ON August 18,2020
Give Your Internal IT Team The Support They Need With Co-Managed IT Services
If your IT team is struggling to finish projects and stay on top of support requests, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons…
- Lack Of Time: No matter how capable and efficient your IT team is, there are only so many hours in the day.
- Lack Of Money: At a certain point, a lack of cash flow will prevent you from getting that project done when you need it done.
- Lack Of Expertise: Depending on the project, it could involve a new technology that your internal staff doesn’t have experience with. Learning about the technology in question may require extensive training and costly certifications. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your business processes rely on.
What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
You can use co-managed IT services on an as-needed basis. You’ll have the people and IT support you need when technology problems crop up that no one else can resolve or handle. And, you’ll benefit from IT professionals with years of industry experience.
What Are The Benefits Of Co-Managed IT?
- You Can Harness The Expertise You Need: If your staff is having difficulty keeping up with their remote support workload, your co-managed team can supplement their efforts. Our team has extensive experience delivering remote support and can help your IT team do the same.
- You Can Scale With Ease: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use co-managed IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Co-managed IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- You Can Stay Secure: When you use co-managed IT services, you can take advantage of other options like Security Awareness training for your staff. Your employees must be aware and trained to spot phishing scams to avoid malware and ransomware viruses. The IT team can also visit regularly and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, so you’ll always have the highest level of IT security.
- You Can Budget Accurately: Co-managed IT services provide the help you need at budget-friendly prices. With proactive services that keep your IT assets running smoothly, you’ll know that you’re getting the most out of every technology dollar. Co-managed IT professionals can handle things like scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring, help desk services, and account management, all for one predictable monthly fee.
Get The Support And Resources You Need With Co-Managed IT
Don’t let your support tickets pile up or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the Tektonic team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will…
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT teams capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team are up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
Tektonic is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!