- WRITTEN BY Jorge Rojas POSTED ON November 12,2014
Years and years of doing business means years and years of applications and software getting installed on your computer. Before you know it, you don’t use any of them anymore, or they are outclassed by other, more useful programs. Going through each of your systems individually is time-consuming and monotonous. So, what can you do about this?Taking advantage of a managed service provider who specializes in the IT industry is your best bet. You don’t have time to waste figuring out which applications you need and which ones you don’t. Let Tektonic’s trusted tech professionals help you figure out how best to determine your business’s technical needs.Tektonic offers our clients software and application management services, meaning you can stop worrying about removing ancient and unneeded software from your systems. Using our enterprise-level remote access tool, we can access your network’s machines and remove unwanted programs and applications. This is what application management is all about: improving your productivity while creating a technology plan that is designed to streamline your office’s operations.
Some benefits of software and application management services are:
- Increased flexibility: Don’t waste time and resources figuring out for yourself what you should keep and what you should get rid of. We’ll work with you to determine your needs, then integrate the changes for you. Your team can continue working with minimal downtime.
- Cut operation costs: Your business might be wasting money on unused programs and applications. Take that extra cash and invest in a department that can generate capital, such as your marketing or sales team. Tektonic’s solid, monthly, flat-rate services are easy to integrate into any budget, and we’ll make sure the job gets done right and to your specification.
- Increased productivity: With programs and software optimized to boost your workplace’s performance, you can rest easy knowing that your business is operating at optimal capacity.
- Increase customer service quality: By cutting down time navigating through a maze of programs, you’ll be able to provide quick and efficient customer service. Your workstations won’t be bogged down by unused software any longer, and instead of concentrating on what you need to fix within the machine, you can concentrate on helping your clients fix their own problems.
Stop wasting time and money on software and applications you don’t even use. Contact Tektonic today at (416) 256-9928 for a free IT consultation, and see what kind of solutions we can offer for you.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!