- WRITTEN BY Jorge Rojas POSTED ON November 10,2017
The managed services experts from Tektonic Managed Services are pleased to announce that they will be attending the 2017 Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow. Elevating businesses since 2011, the conference is for anyone in the Greater Toronto Area who has a business or is thinking about buying or starting a business. Network with peers, get some advice, start discussions and gain some pointers on your business.
The 2017 Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow will take place on November 22nd, 2017 in the Roy Thomson Hall from 8:00am to 4:30pm in Toronto.
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow (#TECONF) has been designed to provide Toronto Area Entrepreneurs, whether budding or experienced, with the opportunity to expand their professional network, hear from experienced and successful entrepreneurs on tips and opportunities and learn what it takes to become successful and stay thriving.
- 2,500+ Business Leaders
- 20+ Speakers
- 60+ Tradeshow Exhibitors
“As a member of the Toronto business community,” says Jorge Rojas, Managing Partner at Tektonic. “We understand how important it is to foster young entrepreneurs. Therefore, we are honored to be an exhibitor at this important event. At Tektonic we say, ‘Your success is our success, as you grow, we grow.’ For some, that growth and success begins here at The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow.”
In today’s economy, every small to mid-size business must have a deep investment in data and technology whether they want to or not. E-commerce, customer relationship management tools, and internal workflow all require internet technology infrastructure. To be successful, that infrastructure must be functioning at its best. Tektonic understands how business works.
We have spent years working with companies just like yours across the region. Technology closely connects your business with your employees, vendors, and customers. Without it, your processes would slow to a crawl, and your bottom line would suffer. Wouldn’t you like to be able to leave IT worries behind, knowing that your business technology is being managed correctly? We’ll help you gain the internet technology advantage you want for your business growth strategy.
Once your business has grown beyond a simple startup, you need to focus on how to best deploy your resources. You could hire, train and manage you own IT staff, as well as purchase and maintain all the onsite hardware, or you can choose to go with managed services from Tektonic:
- Lower Costs – Outsourcing your IT and leveraging the cloud costs far less than hiring internal IT staff and buying expensive network hardware.
- Scalability – One of the largest benefits of cloud technology is that it can grow right alongside our business without the need for huge capital expenses up front.
- Advanced Security – With your files, applications and other data stored in world-class data centers, you’ll enjoy enterprise-level security all as a part of your small monthly fee.
- Simplified IT – By moving your business to the cloud, your IT is externally managed by the MSP, but still entirely under your control.
- No More IT Projects – Any changes, updates, additional staff members, new locations, etc. can be easily provisioned in the cloud.
- Robust Backup – Storing your data in the cloud ensures that it will always be recoverable in the event of an onsite disaster, human error, power outages, or worse.
- Comprehensive Software Management – With all your line of business applications hosted in the cloud, you never should worry about update and patch management ever again.
Tektonic is proud to offer small and mid-size businesses and start-ups a stable and robust cloud solutions to help you save time, money and effort when it comes to your IT.
Tektonic has been providing professional IT Support for businesses in and around Vaughan, ON since 1998. We strive to give our clients Enterprise-level services and solutions at prices that work for small businesses. Time and experience have helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep your focus on your business, not your technology.
Our team of experts can become your outsourced IT department; responding to issues quickly, often before you even know about them. Covering everything from your servers and network infrastructure, to your computers, workstations and mobile devices, we provide end-to-end solutions for all your technology needs.
Learn more about how our solutions for small businesses will help you eliminate unnecessary internal IT! Get in touch with the Tektonic team today at (416) 256-9928 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!