How to Protect Your Remote Workers From CybercrimeRead more
Need Expert Guidance In Your Upcoming Cloud Migration?
Since its introduction to the business world, the cloud has established itself as one of the most integral technologies in modern society. In the private and professional worlds, the cloud has delivered a range of benefits, from convenient access to data to cost-savings in hardware reduction.
That said, a lot of businesses are hesitant to undergo migration.
Why Would You Be Hesitant To Migrate To The Cloud?
There is any number of concerns related to cloud migration:
- During the transition, you could lose some key files for good with no backup or redundancies to replace it.
- The migration, already expensive, takes longer than you expected and adds what you thought was avoidable downtime to your staff’s work life.
- Once it finally gets installed and launched, you find out the platform is overly complicated and difficult to learn, leading to more downtime for your staff.
Does that mean you should forget about the cloud and what it could do for you?
Of course not. It just means you have to plan your migration carefully…
What Is Migration?
Migration is the process of moving some or all of your data and applications into the cloud (that is, to a data center or a cloud-based infrastructure provided by a cloud service provider such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
You can choose to move some of your applications, or your total organizational infrastructure where all of your computing, software, storage, and platform services are transferred to the cloud for any time, anywhere access.
Cloud migration helps you achieve real-time and updated performance and efficiency. However, a cloud migration requires careful planning and implementation to ensure the cloud solution is compatible with your organizational requirements.
Allow Tektonic To Help
As your cloud partner, we’ll help you evaluate cloud solutions, find the right one, and seamlessly migrate to it.
- Tektonic will work with you to assess, design, implement, and support cloud computing while reducing IT capital costs and increasing employee productivity.
- We define business and technology requirements before recommending a cloud strategy. Our team will work with business and technology leaders to help compare costs over time and determine what role cloud computing should play in your business plans.
- We assess the business value and business impact before presenting you with a customized cloud strategy. As part of this assessment, we will make sound recommendations on public, private, or hybrid cloud environments that are the best fit for your business.