- WRITTEN BY Jorge Rojas POSTED ON October 10,2017
- Use the mouse to highlight the range of cells you want to move.
- Select the area you want to move the cells to use the mouse. You’ll see an arrow when they’re selected.
- Click and drag the cells to the new location. You’ll see the outline of the cells as you move the cells.
- Release the mouse pointer and your cells will pop into the new location.
Tektonic Managed Services is an IT Support and Computer Services company serving Toronto GTA. We provide services in and around Toronto, including York Region, Durham Region and Peel Region. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations. Leverage pro-growth technology services for your company now!