Google is Creating a New Cloud Platform Region in TorontoRead more
Recently, a small dental practice asked Tektonic for help with hardware and networking for a two-dentist business. It’s the type of request for dental IT services that we love to fulfill.
Why? Whether your dental practice is large, serving patients with multiple subspecialties under one roof, or a small practice, our approach is the same. We focus on providing your practice with the dental IT services that address critical business needs, letting you focus on delivering exceptional patient care and growing your business.
Does Tektonic Have the Expertise to Provide Dental IT Services?
Tektonic has been providing expert IT services to businesses throughout Ontario for more than 20 years. We specialize in helping small businesses with the services they need to compete and thrive. Just as dentists stress the importance of preventative care, so do we. Our tools monitor and maintain your equipment, software applications and networks, using state-of-the-art security tools to keep patient information secure.
We work closely with many dental practices to identify challenges in their IT structure, design solutions and install technology that creates a more efficient, integrated and innovative business. All too often, our dental clients say that technology is holding the practice back, with outdated systems and networks that are difficult and expensive to maintain.
That’s why we take the time to understand each dental practice’s unique needs and create solutions that are customized, not an out-of-the-box, generic set of products.
Can You Support Dental Practice Software?
We work with practices that use some of the most popular software apps such as Dentrix, Dexis and SoftDent, along with other products designed for dental specialties. No matter what software your practice uses, we can make sure it’s optimized for your IT infrastructure.
Tektonic also specializes in converting and maintaining Microsoft Office 365, a web-based version of the Office apps suite that includes Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Using this product and other cloud-based solutions lets you and your employees access information and communicate remotely on any device connected to the Internet.
How Does Managed IT Help Protect Patient Data?
Keeping health information, along with personal and financial data, about your patients is a top priority. Our solutions are designed to meet the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) requirements. We make sure that your data are encrypted and safe while in transit or at rest. Whether you choose an on-premises or cloud backup solution, we use advanced tools like encryption and top digital security measures to keep information protected.
What Dental IT Services Do You Provide?
We deliver an array of services delivered reliably at a predictable monthly rate. Our services include:
- Managed IT Services. Let Tektonic maintain your hardware and software, managing patches and updates, coordinating warranties and renewals and ensuring that your tools are available. These services also include security that monitors your wireless and wired networks. If there’s suspicious activity detected, our next-generation firewall products will contain, identify and dispose of issues before they become major problems.
- Help Desk Services. Our expertly trained help-desk employees are available 24/7 to answer any of your IT-related questions. In most cases, our employees can resolve issues remotely, reducing downtime and making your team more productive.
- Backup and Data Recovery. We will work with your practice to determine the right schedule for backing up your data. Having a regular backup schedule ensures that critical information is recoverable quickly in the case of a natural disaster or a cyberattack. Our solutions build in redundancy that ensures your practice never loses essential data.
- Training and Mitigation. We offer employee training to help your employees get the most out of your IT investment. Training helps employees get up to speed faster. It also helps workers become more aware of common tricks that hackers use in phishing and malware attempts to make your practice more resilient.
- Business Phones. Is your phone system delivering what you need for communication in the office and with patients, insurers, pharmacies and colleagues? Replace your existing, outdated phone system with a VoIP solution with our partners, RingCentral and Jive.
Tektonic focuses on your dental practice to provide practical, affordable and effective solutions. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us today.